- Waiting for busway at the busway shelter which full of people.
- Waiting for my boyfriend pick me at my office like now.
- Waiting for food like this afternoon. I waited 20 minutes for my lunch (bihun goreng)
- Waiting for my monthly salary.
- Waiting for the right time from God to get married.
- Waiting my dreams come true.
- Waiting for weekend when I could spend my time sleeping and watching movies
Last Friday I attended "Prayer Meeting" at my office. The evangelist told a story about waiting. He said that he hate waiting so much. That's why he left his first job interview and his father was very upset. But...someday he met his soulmate. The lucky woman is a lecturer. As a lecturer she has a long working hours because after her class, there're a lot of students that want to ask some questions about her lesson. The evangelist is waiting for his girlfriend (now she is his wife) patiently. Once his friend asked him, "You said that you hate waiting, but why do you want to wait for your girlfriend?". The evangelist said, "I still hate waiting...but now..I have the more important thing than waiting."
What a romantic word from the evangelist. I was so touched by his story. And now, if I must wait for something or someone, I try to think what's more important behind this "waiting moment". For example, while I were waiting busway...I will think that after I arrived at my boarding house, I could meet my close friend. Now, I'm still waiting my boyfriend. Most of my colleagues have gone home. But I don't mind to wait, because after this I could meet my boyfriend. ^_^ I think I start to enjoy waiting haha...